FEATURES OF THE CELLI SIRIO/S MULCHER
3-POINT LINKAGE HITCH
- Category 1 & 2 linkage headstock
- 2 lower link pin positionsaccommodates various tractor sizes.
- Slotted top link clevis for floating operation.
- Manual threaded side shift on twin slide bars are easy to maintain.
- Optional Hydraulic side-shift shown above.
- 540 PTO rpm gearbox input.
- Gear box, driveline, body and rotor rated to 50 hp.
- Free wheel in gearbox so that if the the PTO is disintegrated, the mulching rotor winds down without driving through the gear box and PTO drive shaft.
- 108mm diameter rotor.
- Rotor spins on self-aligning bearingswith high radial load capacity ideal for the forces created by drive belts and the mulching operation.
- The bearing is mounted within the rotor with labyrinth protection resisting the entry of debris for longer life.
- Internal bearings gives a flat end plate for mulching up close to trees and obstacles.
- The cut-away drawing shows the combination of hammers, counter blades and rear rake tines working together to produce an excellent mulching environment.
- Optional Rear rake tines retains prunings within the mulcher chamber to produce a finer mulch.
- Counter blades resist the flow of larger material allowing hammers to produce a finer mulch.
- The toothed hammer is forged and heat treated from high-grade steel and hardened.
- The hanging bolt is embedded into the hanging point for protection and to prevent spinning and unnecessary wear.
- The use of genuine Celli blades, hammers and bolts are essential forsafety, performance and protection of the mulcher.
- The body end plates are protected by a skid.
- Skids provide primary protection of the body end plates and are not intended to be the means of height control.
- A 133mm diameter rear roller with scraper provides mulcher height control.
- The openable rear door provides easy service access to check on hammer condition and to remove entangled material.
- The optional pruning rake tines are inserted into the slotted rear section.
- Vineyards interrow grass cutting and mulching of prunings.
- General grass cutting.
- Prunings up to 30mm.
- Hydraulic side shift in lieu of manual screw
- Rear Prunings Rake Tines
|SIRIO/S 135||SIRIO/S 150||SIRIO/S 165||SIRIO/S 180|
|Working Width (m)||1.35||1.50||1.65||1.80|
|Overall Width (m)||1.51||1.66||1.81||1.96|
|No. of Hammers||12||12||14||16|
|Tractor Power (hp)||25-50||30-50||35-50||35-50|
Please note that Australian specifications may vary to those shown on the manufacturer’s brochure and website. Follow this link to the manufacturer’s website (Celli)
Disclaimer: Specifications and features described on the website are subject to change without notice. All care has been taken to present accurate information, however, the company is not liable for unintended errors or omissions.