Explorer MX Trailed Finger Wheel V Rakes
SITREX MX (EXPLORER) SERIES FEATURES
- Operating speeds of up to 22.5km/h obtainable.
- Rake wheels mounted on tapered roller bearings.
- Centre Kicker Wheels fitted as standard.
- Single / independent rake wheels protected by adjustable spring shock absorbers.
- Dual hydraulic system controls the raising & lowering of the wheels as well as the opening / closing of the rake.
- One hydraulic connection to tractor spool valve required.
|220.264||MX RATCHET LINK KIT|
|Min. Power Required (hp)||30||30||30|
|Operating Speed (km/h)||22.5||22.5||22.5|
|Transport Width (m)||2.5||2.5||2.5|
|Working Width (m)||5.3||6.2||7.1|
|Rake Wheel Diameter (m)||1.4||1.4||14|
|No. of Fingers Per Rake Wheel||40||40||40|
|Finger (Tyne) Diameter (mm)||7||7||7|
Please note that Australian specifications may vary to those shown on the manufacturer’s brochure and website. Follow this link to the manufacturer’s website (Sitrex)
Disclaimer: Specifications and features described on the website are subject to change without notice. All care has been taken to present accurate information, however, the company is not liable for unintended errors or omissions.